About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Renee Wen. I major in the department of International Business in National Chengchi University. I love to listen to western music. Among them Maroon 5 and OneRepublic are my favorite bands. If any of you loves them as well, just leave messages to let me know =D. I also like to eat chocolate, ice cream, and any other kind of food that taste sweet. Somehow I'm not fat because I play sports very often. Well, I think I'm quite easy-going, so it is very fine for you to come to know me or invite me to play volleyball with you. This is my first time to be a blogger, and also the first time I leave home and live in the dormitory, so in this blog I will share my dorm life with you. Hope you will like it and even share your own dorm life with me!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A good start...?

It is coming colder now and, unfortunately, I caught a cold and felt really uncomfortable. In today morning I got up early because I could't fall in deep sleep duing the night. However, when I was really annoyed by my sick, I felt the warm, soft sunshine flowing into the room through the window. "Well, nothing will worse than my bad sleep. At least for now, just let this sunshine make my day!" I thought to myself, and then I felt much better. I thought It is the sign of a good start. My good mood last till the moment I saw the shuttle bus was going. Without thinking, I started to run. But just at that moment, I tripped over a stone block and couldn't stop myself from falling over and hitting the ground! Of course, I got injured, severely injured. There were several cuts and bruises on my knees and my palms. It is awfully paining. What's worst, I suddenly remember that I haven't done my English blog assignment yet! Today is really not my day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was so sorry to know that you were injured. I could imagine how panic it would be when I saw the cruise on your knees. I wish that you won't experience the same miserable experience again. Hope yo will have a good time with your roomates and enjoy your college life. I am sincerely feel happy to have the same English class with you. Nice to meet you and hope us can enjoy our college life. :)

    ReplyDelete