About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Renee Wen. I major in the department of International Business in National Chengchi University. I love to listen to western music. Among them Maroon 5 and OneRepublic are my favorite bands. If any of you loves them as well, just leave messages to let me know =D. I also like to eat chocolate, ice cream, and any other kind of food that taste sweet. Somehow I'm not fat because I play sports very often. Well, I think I'm quite easy-going, so it is very fine for you to come to know me or invite me to play volleyball with you. This is my first time to be a blogger, and also the first time I leave home and live in the dormitory, so in this blog I will share my dorm life with you. Hope you will like it and even share your own dorm life with me!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sparkling Nights

One of the advantages of living in dorm is that I can go anywhere at my will, even in the midnight. No regulation such as "You should be at home before 12 p.m. !" is set and, of course, no one will scold me if I go back to the dorm too late.
I must confess that I am quite indulged in such freedom. In the past two weeks, I stayed up all night twice, doing things that are so called "craziness".

One night, I went to KTV with my friends in IB, singing or even yelling songs through out the night. In the end our voices all got hoarse.

On the other night my friends and I went to 六期運動場 to observe stars. Unfortunately, it was cloudy so we couldn't see any star. Even though, we still had a lot fun. We played sparklers and used them to create the following picture.

Do you recognize the words "NCCUIB101 LOVE YOU"?
(IB is the abbreviation of Internation Business =) )


Even though these two nights was fantastic, I think I won't try it again because it was TOO TIRED!!! It was indeed a torment to keep myself from sleeping in class during the second day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm Danny.
    It seems that you had a lot of fun during the time we were sleeping,haha. I often stay up late too these several days. I seldom sleep before 2a.m.
    Yet, sometimes tragedy happens...
    Today morning I went to bed at about 4a.m., and I couldn't get up at 7a.m. for the 超政 class. I just skipped it. When I jump off the bed, it was almost 8:30. It's really horrible

    ReplyDelete