About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Renee Wen. I major in the department of International Business in National Chengchi University. I love to listen to western music. Among them Maroon 5 and OneRepublic are my favorite bands. If any of you loves them as well, just leave messages to let me know =D. I also like to eat chocolate, ice cream, and any other kind of food that taste sweet. Somehow I'm not fat because I play sports very often. Well, I think I'm quite easy-going, so it is very fine for you to come to know me or invite me to play volleyball with you. This is my first time to be a blogger, and also the first time I leave home and live in the dormitory, so in this blog I will share my dorm life with you. Hope you will like it and even share your own dorm life with me!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello! I'm Ya-ya!!!


This is Ya-ya!
 He is already 5 years old and is quite old for rabbits because rabbits usually can live for 7-9 years. 

As a naughty boy, He always likes to hop around and then hide under the sofa when he gets tired. If I try to get him out of there, he sometimes will bite me as a reaction. He also like to hide under my bed. That is because rabbits feel secure in dens and places which is narrow and dark, such as the world under a sofa or things like that. For often, I just can't understand why they will feel secure by doing that. But, anyway, it's their natural instinct. 


Just like all rabbits do, He also likes to dig, chew, shred, and arrange. He used to rip out the stuffing from the old sofa, which really annoyed my parents. As a result, we figure out a solution. We put him into a cardboard case so that he can chew and rip it whatever he wants.(Did you see the bite marks Ya-ya had left in both pictures? ) At the same time he can enjoy the caress from us. Look! He is showing his gratitude by licking my finger!

No comments:

Post a Comment