About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Renee Wen. I major in the department of International Business in National Chengchi University. I love to listen to western music. Among them Maroon 5 and OneRepublic are my favorite bands. If any of you loves them as well, just leave messages to let me know =D. I also like to eat chocolate, ice cream, and any other kind of food that taste sweet. Somehow I'm not fat because I play sports very often. Well, I think I'm quite easy-going, so it is very fine for you to come to know me or invite me to play volleyball with you. This is my first time to be a blogger, and also the first time I leave home and live in the dormitory, so in this blog I will share my dorm life with you. Hope you will like it and even share your own dorm life with me!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

  First of all, Happy New Year!!! How did you celebrate the New Year and where did you go? 
My friends and I went to Taipei 101 to watch the firework show. It was gorgeous but it was so cold outside. In fact, it has been freezing cold for several days in Taipei. I am quite worried about my rabbits because they can't stand being too cold since they are older and have weaker immune systems now. Cold weather can easily make them sick. Not only the rabbits, I guess most of you hope the winter goes away soon, right? Anyway, glad that we all survive 2012! Here are some cute pictures and video about Tsau-tsau. Hope they can bring you happiness!  

She looks like a snowball~
↖She is looking to herself on the window♥
Tsau-tsau is curious about the camera and try to lick it!
Eating pasture~ Yummy!



2 comments:

  1. Oh~ I love how she looks like when she is eating pasture. It is so cute! And I found that her eyes were so big. I would like to know whether every rabbit’s eyes are as big as Tsau-tsau’s.
    I’m so glad that I went back to Tainan during the New Year vacation because I can’t bear coldness at all. It is said that the temperature at NCCU on the eve of New Year was only 6 degrees Celsius. If I hadn’t gone home, I might have been frozen to death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow ball photo is so cute! And the video she was eating makes me want to concentrate to watch till the end, it's so cute, too!
    Recently, the dog, Kuma, we kept in our family passed away because of a car accident. Life is really fragile indeed. So everyone must treasure the one(s) you care about! It's great that Tsau-tsau looks so energetic and happy! Hope all of you will always be like this!

    ReplyDelete