About Me

My photo
Hello! I'm Renee Wen. I major in the department of International Business in National Chengchi University. I love to listen to western music. Among them Maroon 5 and OneRepublic are my favorite bands. If any of you loves them as well, just leave messages to let me know =D. I also like to eat chocolate, ice cream, and any other kind of food that taste sweet. Somehow I'm not fat because I play sports very often. Well, I think I'm quite easy-going, so it is very fine for you to come to know me or invite me to play volleyball with you. This is my first time to be a blogger, and also the first time I leave home and live in the dormitory, so in this blog I will share my dorm life with you. Hope you will like it and even share your own dorm life with me!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Anecdotes about Tsau-tsau

Few weeks ago, I invited my friend to my home. She got very interested in my pets. I show her Ya-ya and then Tsau-tsau. However, Tsau-tsau was in a bad mood that night. We arrived home quite late and bothered her at midnight. She seemed to be totally annoyed by us and behaved aggressively. Thus, she bited me. Not only once, she bited me several times! If I let go, she would immediately pounce on me and leave me a bite that breaks my skin and draws blood. It hurts! She bited without any mercy, trying to threaten me to get out from her territory. I felt quite ashamed because Tsau-tsau show no affection to me at my friend's presence. Yikes! How can she do this to me!!!

Well, Tsau-tsau is cute more often than not.
 I always listen to songs while studying. One day I let Tsau-tsau stay in my room to accompany me. As usual, I turned on the radio. To my surprise, Tsau-tsau obviously liked the song played in the radio! She flopped and hopped and danced to the music in my room. Just like the third vedio shown in my last post. It was pity that I didn't get the time to record how happy Tsau-tsau was..... The very song she liked is "I won't give up" from Jason Mraz.
I recommend this song to you as a representative of Tsau-tsau.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, it sounds that your little bunny is quite cute! But maybe a little emotional. :P Hey, if someday you have a chance to bring her to the campus, you definitely have to call me to take a look at the little, funny, and cute creature! By the way, thank you for sharing the great song which I have been looking for for a long time!

    ReplyDelete